What are the most common auto body repair shop services?
When you get your driver’s license, start driving and have your own car, eventually you will have the need to take the vehicle to an auto body repair shop, aka a “body shop” for short. Whether you have been in a collision with another vehicle, received dings and dents in parking lots, or perhaps you have hail damage, you’ll want to get your vehicle repaired and back to like new condition. It’s very important to get dents, dings, chipped paint, and other issues where the paint on the vehicle has been damaged repaired as soon as possible. These types of issues can lead to rust on the body if not treated quickly and properly.
If you have been a vehicle owner for a long time, you are aware of what auto body repair shops do and what to expect. For newer car owners though the process can be daunting and the team here at Marksman Auto Body in Brunswick, Ohio thought a short overview of what auto body repair services do (and what they don’t do) might be helpful.
Auto Body Shop Common Repairs
Generally speaking, when it comes to common auto body repair shops, they repair exterior parts of vehicles, such as:
- Fenders and Bumpers
- Frontend grilles and hoods
- Damaged paint areas anywhere on the exterior of the vehicle
- Windshields, which may include chipped or cracked front windshields, door windows, or rear windows.
At Marksman Auto Body, we provide a comprehensive set of auto body repair services including:
- Panel replacement: Our team of I-CAR certified technicians replace damaged panels whether they are bolt on, spot welded, or sectioned in with the undamaged part of the panel. In any scenario, your vehicle will look just the same as before the accident.
- Fiberglass repairs: Let our friendly and experienced team take on any fiberglass repairs your vehicle may need.
- Unibody repair: Our state-of-the-art digital measuring equipment assures that every part of the vehicle is brought back to the specifications of the vehicle manufacturer.
- Color matching: Just because you got into an accident, that’s no reason your vehicle can’t still look the same as before the damage occurred. Our sophisticated color matching tools and procedures help ensure the best possible color match for your car’s paint.
- Dents and scratches: We’re product to offer a full range of auto body repair services and that of course includes fixing annoying dents and scratches, regardless of how they happened.
- Paintless Dent Removal (PDR): We are proudly ASE and I-CAR certified, and that means we perform some of the best paintless dent repair in Northeast Ohio! If the dings and dents have no damaged paint, we may be able to remove the dents without costing you extra money on repainting services!
- Windshield replacements: whether totally replacing a windshield, door window or rear window, or repairing glass chips or small cracks, Marksman is clearly the best!
- Frame analysis and repair: Our experienced auto body repair technicians use the best frame measuring and pulling equipment available to straighten your vehicle’s frame after a collision.
- Bumper and plastic repair: We can fix your front and rear bumpers, and everything in between!
What auto body repair shops don’t do
It’s easy to get auto repair shops and auto body repair shops confused. Even Google sometimes will show you incorrect results when searching for one or the other.
One easy way to think about the differences is that an auto repair shop handles everything under the hood of your vehicle, or under the vehicle. Your engine, transmission, tires, brakes, muffler, etc. The things that make you go!
An auto body repair shop is generally going to handle everything on the exterior of the vehicle.
Marksman Auto Body – You’re Best Choice for Auto Body Repair Services near Brunswick and Medina
For over 36 years the team at Marksman Auto Body has been providing unmatched auto body repair services in the Medina, Summit and Cuyahoga County areas. The team here at Marksman takes great pride in their work and is committed to complete customer satisfaction. We perform every repair as if it were for family. As an independent and privately owned auto body repair facility, you’ll receive the utmost attention and care from our team: service that you don’t often fine at the large national auto body repair franchises.
Marksman Auto Body is located in Brunswick, Ohio off SR 303 near I-71. Call us today at 330-225-5560 or request a free estimate on our website.